Renting or Selling?
You need a BER for all houses and apartments when they are offered for sale or rental. A BER is valid for ten years.

Quality Service
Professional energy consultancy for residential houses and apartments. BERs for Houses and Apartments in the Dublin and surrounding areas

Advice for new builds and large developments with respect to Building Energy Ratings and compliance with TGD part L regulations.

Professionally Qualified
Greener Space is owned and run by Will O’Reilly BE CEng – a fully qualified Energy Consultant and Chartered Engineer. Greener Space is covered by public liability and professional indemnity insurance.